mScara is a SCARA (Selective Compliance Articulated Robot Arm) driven by stepper motors. Adding a pen on mScara, it can draw pictures on a flat surface. You can also turn mScara into a desktop laser engraver replacing the pen with a laser diode.
mSpider is a drawing robot which can draw pictures on a wall or a white board. Two stepper motors control the movement of mSpider though strings. Theoretically, its drawing range can be expanded by increasing the length of the strings.
mEggBot is designed to draw on things that are improbable to print on, such as eggs or ping-pong balls. It can be used to write letters, draw expressions on spheroid, or draw Easter eggs.
mCar is a three-wheel robot car, which contains two stepper-motor-drive wheels and a ball-caster wheel. It can draw its own movement tracks on flat surface. Installing a chalk instead of a pen, it can draw on the floor.
- Support mScara, mSpider, mEggBot, mCar, XY
- Support both pen drawing and laser engraving
- Support custom settings of motor direction, drawing range, etc
- Support saving parameters
- Support SVG. file
- Support conversion from BMP to SVG
- Support zooming, rotating, mirroring, and moving the SVG graphics
- Support Windows7 or later. (Will be available in Mac OS X, Linux soon.)
|Working Area (mm2)||120° of an annulus (exradius 208mm, inradius 168mm)||/||Cylinder with L×D=60×（10-60）||
|Input||AC 100-240 V||0.6A||50-60 Hz|
|Output||DC 12 V||2.0 A||/|
Main Controller: Makeblock Orion (Arduino UNO compatible)
Connection: USB or Bluetooth
Supported File Types: .Plain SVG, .BMP etc.
Supported OS: Windows7 or later. (Will be available in Mac OS X, Linux soon.)
- Aluminum Extrusion Parts
- Plastic Timing Pulley 90T
- Timing Pulley 18T
- Pen Lift Mechanism
- Makeblock Orion(Controller)
- Stepper Motors
- Stepper Motor Drivers
- 9g Micro Servo Pack
- Other Hardware and Accessories