MDBT40ANT is a BT4.0 & BT4.1 stack (Bluetooth low energy or BLE), ANT module designed based on Nordic nRF581822 solution.
- Dual Transmission Mode of BLE & ANT upon customer preference.
- Compact size with (L)18x(W)10x(H)3.2mm
- Low power requirements, ultra-low peak, average and idle mode power consumption.
- Compatible with a large installed based of mobiles phones, tablets and computers.
- Fully coverage of wireless application.
Personal Area Networks
- Health/fitness sensor and monitor devices
- Medical devices
- Key-fobs + wrist watch
- Remote control toys
- Home/industrial automation
- Environmental sensor networks
- Active RFID
- Logistics/goods tracking
- Audience-response systems
Interactive entertainment devices
- Remote control
- 3D Glasses
- Gaming controller
- 2.4GHZ transceiver: -93dbm sensitivity in Bluetooth low energy mode; TX Power -20 to +4dbm; RSSI (1db resolution)
- ARM Cortex – M0 32 bit processor ; Serial Wire Debug (SWD)
- S200 and S300 series SoftDevice ready
- Memory: 256kb or 128kb embedded flash program, memory ; 16kb RAM
- Support for non-concurrent multiprotocol operation : On-air compatibility with nRF24L series
- Flexible Power Management : Supply voltage range 1.8V to 3.6V; 2.5us wake-up using 16MHz RCOSC; 0.6uA @ 3V OFF mode; 1.2uA @ 3V in OFF mode + 1 region RAM retention; 2.6uA @ 3V ON mode, all blocks IDLE
- 8/9/10 bit ADC- 8 configurable channels
- 31 General Purpose I/O Pins
- One 32bit and two 16bit timers with counter mode
- SPI Master
- Two-wire Master (I2C compatible)
- UART (CTS/RTS)
- CPU independent Programmable Peripheral Interconnect (PPI)
- Quadrature Decoder (QDEC)
- AES HW encryption
- Real Timer Counter (RTC)
- 1 x MDBT40ANT -- NRF51422 based BLE module
Nordic (This module is a qualified Nordic 3rd Party Bluetooth low energy module)