mBot is a low cost, easy-to-run robot kit for kids to get hands-on experience about graphical programming, electronics, robotics. It is an all-in-one solution for robotics learning and designed for STEM education.
Cute shape with easy assembly is our goal. mBot contains only about 45 pieces in total, so it is easy to have a sense of achievement for kids to assemble in 10 mins quickly.
- Easy to assemble within 10mins
- Electronics are based on Arduino open source platform
- Supports IOS&Android App. Suitable for individual users and family
- Two programming tools: Arduino IDE and mBlock, a drag-and-drop programming tool based on Scratch 2.0
- Bluetooth or 2.4GHz wireless module included, without wire limited
- Easy and intuitive wiring with color-coded RJ25 connector
- 2 mm thick aluminum chassis, strong and compatible with Makeblock & Lego parts
- Free lessons are provided and increasing continually
- Achieve dierent fun projects like Wall avoidance, line following, games with other mBots, using sensors to play games in Scratch.
- Build a wall avoidance robot
- Build a line follower robot
- Play some musical tones.
- Control the robot by remote control provided or standard TV remote
- IR communication with other mBots for robotic cooperation like dancing.
- Interact with Scratch, using sensors to play games and stories in Scratch 2.0.
- Controlled by App to play football or fight!
And more with Raspberry Pi or standard Arduino...
For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly go to our forum.