Make!Sense is an easy-to-use platform for making learning fun and interactive. It’s a universal interface system that allows you to quickly and easily connect different types of sensors to your computer or smart phone. You can use Make!Sense to observe movement, moisture, light, temperature, even your own heartbeat!
Make!Sense is for educators, designers, and tinkerers. Each of the topic bundles comes with a set of specialized experiments and the necessary sensors, so you can quickly get students involved in hands-on learning, without any coding or soldering!
This USB Make!Sense board which has several operating modes, including:
Using simple configuration software, users can assign keystrokes to different values for up to 8 sensors. Keystrokes will be sent back to any application as if the user typed them at the keyboard. This is a simple yet powerful mode for any language, but especially useful for Scratch, Python and other learning languages.
Data stream Mode
Using a more sophisticated language like Processing, users can manipulate the streaming data from up to 8 sensors.
Science Experiment Mode
Users run an application to display, track , measure and save data coming from up to 8 sensors.
Use Make!Sense to:
- Collect data from experiments, like our included examples or others that you design!
- Connect computer programs to the physical world, like building a steering wheel controller from scavenged parts.
- Make a new musical instrument that you play without touching anything.
- Teach about physical computing and human-computer interaction.
- Enhance programs written in Scratch, Processing, Python, or other languages!
For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly go to our forum.