The LogicStartMegaWing provides everything needed to get started with VHDL and FPGA development on the Papilio with one convenient and easy to connect circuit board.
Learn VHDL with Mike Field's free eBook written specifically for the Papilio and LogicStartMegaWing. Step by step examples and full source code walks you through using all the peripherals on the LogicStart.
Dive into the exciting world of customizable Soft Processor's with the ZPUino. Custom peripheral's such as a ZX Spectrum compatible VGA adapter and classic audio chips are just a few of the exciting possibilities. The LogicStart gives you peripherals to experiment with!
Explore the VHDL source code of classic video games such as Pac-Man! The LogicStart's VGA output and Micro-Joystick allow all of the Papilio Arcade games to be synthesized.
- 7 Segment Display - 4 Character
- VGA Port - 3r,3g,2b VGA Output
- Mono Audio Jack - 1/8" Jack, Low Pass Filter, Delta Sigma DAC
- Micro-Joystick - 5 directions
- SPI ADC - 12-bit, 1Msps, 8 Channel
- 8 LED's - User Feedback
- 8 Slide Switches - User Input