Li-po Rider is a power module with Lipo battery charge management and boost circuit designed for MCU projects with standard USB output interface. It is extremely affordable and easy to use. No programming is required. Plug it in and it works. The internal charger IC handles all the power flow between the various components.
- Jst 2.0 connector
- Stable 5V USB power supply regardless of source
- Charge/Recharge algorithms built into chip
- Charge Lithium Polymer Battery through solar power or USB
- Stable supply voltage through either lithium battery or USB
- 2 x USB ports let you program your kit while charging your Lithium battery
- LED indications for battery full or charging states
- Simple design means extremely affordable
- Scalable to multiple lithium batteries and large/multiple solar panels through simple end-user modifications
- Small Footprint – Dimensions = L42 × W34 × D6.8
- 900mA maximum charging current for Lithium battery
- 600mA maximum supply current from Lithium battery
- Power diodes to prevent back feed from USB device into Lipo battery
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.