Inside each Kinoma Create is a power-efficient 800 MHz ARM CPU, Wi‑Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, a color capacitive touchscreen, and tons of I/O for sensors. Also on-board each Kinoma Create are 66 hardware pins that implement Digital Input, Digital Output, Analog-to-Digital Input (A2D), Pulse Width Modulation (PWM), I2C, and Serial Input/Output.
Kinoma Create has its own integrated development environment (IDE), Kinoma Studio, that includes lots of sample projects to adapt and learn from. Wireless debugging helps make that process a pleasure. And a built-in simulator lets you code and test even when your Kinoma Create isn’t nearby. The same IDE lets you easily build Android and iOS “companion” apps for your creations, using the same exact platform and code that you’ll use to develop with Kinoma Create.
Note: This item may take longer to process due to battery installed in the equipment and therefore does not qualify for same-day shipping policy. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Color QVGA capacitive touchscreen
- 800 MHz Marvell ARM SoC
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g) and Bluetooth 3.0
- 128 MB RAM, 16 MB SPI Flash
- microSD card slot
- Speaker and microphone
- Wired (USB) and portable power options — includes 2600mAh 3.7V Lithium Ion (Li-ion) 18650 rechargeable battery
- No breadboard required for many breakout-board-based sensors
- Custom, lightweight Linux distribution to support the Kinoma platform
- Digital input/output (20-36 GPIO, configurable), analog input (0-16, configurable), I2C (1 physical bus and two soft buses), UART, PWM (3)