IComsat is a GSM/GPRS shield for Arduino and based on the SIM900 Quad-band GSM/GPRS module. It is controlled via AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands), and fully compatible with Arduino / Iteaduino and Mega.
- Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot calss 10/8
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- Class 4 (2W@850/900MHz)
- Class 1 (1W@1800/1900MHz)
- Control via commands (GSM 07.07, 07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Short message service
- Free serial port selection
- All SIM900 pins breakout
- RTC supported with Super Cap
- Power on/off and reset function supported by Arduino interface
Please visit Itead's wiki page for more info about this product.