Hook-up wire spool - Red [25 ft]
Perfect for bread-boarding, free wiring, etc. This spool of solid-core wire is easy to solder to. When bent it keeps its shape pretty theyll. Adafruit like to have a few spools of this stuff around. Adafruit suggest picking up wire strippers to match. Wire gauge is 22 AWG which they've found is the best all-around gauge, it works best with breadboards and perfboards but also fits in terminal blocks nicely
- External Insulation Diameter: 1.5mm / 0.06"
- Weight: 51g
- Sandblaster - 3D printed sand buggy
- Let’s Put LEDs in Things!
- 3D Printed Glow-Spike Bracelet
- 1,500 NeoPixel LED Curtain with Raspberry Pi and Fadecandy
- Free-Wired 3x3x3 NeoPixel Cube
- NeoPixel Basketball Hoop
- Trinket RGB Shield Clock
- Trinket-Powered Conference Room Occupancy Display
- Adafruit Trinket-Modded Stuffed Animal
- Secret Knock Activated Drawer Lock
- Trinket (& Gemma) Servo Control
- Citi Bike Helmet