The Sound Recorder is base on APR9600, which offers true single-chip voice recording, no-volatile storage, and playback capability for 32 to 60 seconds. The sample is 8k and the total 32s for the seeed Twig-Sound Recorder, divided into 4 sections, each section can be controlled separately.Besides, this Sound Recorder is also Grove compatible interface and can be controlled manually or Arduino/Seeedduino.
- Grove compatible interface;
- Non-volatile flash memory technology, no battery backup required;
- User-friendly, easy-to-use operation;
- Low power consumption, operating current:25 mA, standby current: 1uA
- Sample rate and duration changeable by replacing a single resistor.
For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your using of the product.