This Grove-Infrared temperature sensor is a non-contact temperature measure model.The sensor is composed of 116 elements of thermocouple in series on a floating micro-membrane having an active diameter of 545μm and with blacken surface to absorb the incident thermal infrared radiation, which induces a voltage response at output terminals.
- Grove compatible interface
- Wide supply voltage range: 3V~5V
- Zero drift amplify current
- Power consumption: less than 0.6mW
- Temperature measure range: -10~100°C
- Measure accuracy: ±2°C
- Nominal measure distance:9CM
- 2.0cm x 4.0cm Grove module
- Motion sensor
- Thief-guarding System
- Industrial automation
- Body distance check
For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your using of the product.