Grove - IMU 9DOF v2.0 is a high performance 9-axis motion tracking module,which is base on MPU-9250.This module features three 16-bit ADC for digitizing the gyroscope outputs and three 16-bit ADCs for digitizing the accelerometer outputs and three 16-bit ADCs for digitizing the magnetometer outputs. low power, low cost, and high performance make it suitable for consumer electronics equipment including smartphones, tablets and wearable sensors .
- ultra-low power, low voltage
- Wide Detecting Range
- Internal Digital Motion Processing™ (DMP™) engine supports advanced MotionProcessing and low power functions such as gesture recognition using programmable interrupts
- Self-test function
IMU 9DOF Sensor v2.0 * 1
26AWG Grove Cable * 1
- Working Voltage: 5V
- Digital-output 3-Axis angular rate sensors (gyroscopes) with a user-programmable full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000°/sec
- Digital-output 3-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- Digital-output 3-Axis accelerometer with a full scale measurement range is ±4800μT
- Low Power
- Control Mode: IIC
- Operating Temperature：-40 ~ +85°C
- Dimensions: 40mm x 20mm
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.