Grove - IMU 10DOF is based on MPU-9250 and BMP180, it combines a 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis magnetometer and barometer in standard Grove module. Total 10 degrees of freedom make it suitable for mobilephone, aircraft, smart watch etc.
- 10 Degrees of Freedom
- 3-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131 LSB and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
- 3-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- 3-axis compass with a full scale range of ±4800µT
- Wide pressure detecting range of 300~1100hPa(+9000m ~ -500m relating to sea level)
- Working Voltage: 5V
- Programmable interrupt
- Low Power
- Control Mode: IIC
- 400kHz Fast Mode I²C serial host interface
- Operating Temperature：-40 ~ +85°C
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.