Grove - Haptic motor is a Grove module integrated with DRV2605L which will give your project more feelings. This motor is specially designed for various effects, such as to ramp the vibration level up and down, for wearable and IoT devices. Right we have developed an easy-to-use library which can simulate 123 kinds of vibrating modes in total and this will make your prototyping very quick. Also, you can develop more advanced functions with the driver DRV2605L which improves actuator performance in terms of acceleration consistency, starting time, and brake time and is accessible through a shared I2C compatible bus or PWM input signal.
- More vibration effects.
- Facilitate the process of prototyping.
- Easy-to-use library with 123 kinds of vibrating modes.
- Powerful driver to implant more advanced functions.
|Operating voltage||3.3~5.0 V|
Ripples (at maximum power)
|Max power||750 mW|
|I2C speed||100 kHz|
|Vibration effects||123 types|
|Default I2C Address||0x5A|
- Mobile phones and tablets.
- Wearable devices.
- Remote controls, touch-enabled devices.
- Industrial human-machine interfaces.
Please visit the wiki page for more info about this product.