3-Axis Compass module, a member of grove family uses I²C based Honeywell HMC5883L digital compass. This ASIC is equipped with high resolution HMC118X magneto-resistive sensors and a 12-bit ADC. It provides compass heading accuracy up to 1° to 2°. Signal conditioning like amplification, automatic degaussing strap drivers and offset cancellation are inbuilt. This grove module also includes a MIC5205-3.3 for power supply requirement. Hence user can connect any 3.3V to 6V DC power supply.
- Grove compatible interface
- 3-Axis Magneto-resistive type sensors
- I²C serial interface
- 2.0cm x 2.0cm Grove module
- 1° to 2° Degree heading accuracy
- Up to 116 Hz Maximum output rate
- Built-In self test
- Low cost compassing
- Pedestrian navigation
- Hobby auto navigation
- Compassing support for mobile devices and portable computers (i.e connected via Blue-tooth or UART)
Please visit Seeed Studio's wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.