The product includes an on-board voltage regulator which gives it an operating voltage range of 3.3 ~ 5.5V. It is compatible with low-voltage MCUs (both 3.3V and 5V logic). To make it compatible with a Raspberry Pi, an ADC converter is required.
This sensor is compatible with our 3-pin "Gravity" interface, which means it can be directly connected to the Gravity I/O Expansion Shield.
The following image shows an example project - a device that notifies you when a plant needs to be watered.
- Supports Gravity 3-Pin Interface
- Analog Output
- Gardening & Farming
- Moisture Detection
- Intelligent Agriculture
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 ~ 5.5 VDC
- Output Voltage: 0 ~ 3.0VDC
- Interface: PH2.0-3P
- Dimension: 98mm * 23mm (3.86in x 0.905in)
- Weight: 15g
- Capacitive Soil Moisture Sensor x1
- Analog Sensor Cable x1