It keeps the same robust form factor and peripheral list of the UNO with the addition of onboard Bluetooth LE capabilities and a 6-axis accelerometer/gyro to help you easily expand your creativity into the connected world.
The module contains two tiny cores, an x86 (Quark) and an ARC, both clocked at 32MHz. The Quark core runs ViperOS RTOS and helps the Arduino core to accomplish the most demanding tasks. It comes with 14 digital input/output pins (of which 4 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a USB connector for serial communication and sketch upload, a power jack, an ICSP header with SPI signals and I2C dedicated pins.
The board operating voltage and I/O is 3.3V but all pins are protected against 5V overvoltage.
The Arduino 101 has been designed in collaboration with Intel.
- Microcontroller Intel Curie
- Operating Voltage 3.3V (5V tolerant I/O)
- Input Voltage (limit) 7-20V
- Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 4 provide PWM output)
- PWM Digital I/O Pins 4
- Analog Input Pins 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin 20 mA
- Flash Memory 196 kB
- SRAM 24 kB
- Clock Speed 32MHz
- Features Bluetooth LE, 6-axis accelerometer/gyro
- Length 68.6 mm/ 2.7inches
- Width 53.4 mm/ 2.1inches
- Genuino 101 x1