Water flow sensor consists of a plastic valve body, a water rotor, and a hall-effect sensor. When water flows through the rotor, rotor rolls. Its speed changes with different rate of flow. The hall-effect sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signal. This one is suitable to detect flow in water dispenser or coffee machine.
We have a comprehensive line of water flow sensors in different diameters. Check them out to find the one that meets your need most.
- Compact, Easy to Install
- High Sealing Performance
- High Quality Hall Effect Sensor
- RoHS Compliant
- Mini. Wokring Voltage: DC 4.5V
- Max. Working Current: 15mA (DC 5V)
- Working Voltage: DC 5V~24V
- Flow Rate Range: 1~30L/min
- Flow Pulse: F(Hz)=(5.0*Q)±3% Q=L/Min
- Load Capacity: ≤10mA (DC 5V)
- Operating Temperature: ≤80℃
- Liquid Temperature: ≤120℃
- Operating Humidity: 35%～90%RH
- Water Pressure: ≤1.75MPa
- Storage Temperature: -25～+ 80℃
- Storage Humidity: 25%～95%RH
For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly go to our forum.