The iPazzPort fly/air mouse Keyboard specialize designed for Google/Android TV /player (named as iPazzPort fly/air mouse Keyboard) which with full set of keys ((standard keyboard layout) and three axial gyroscope ) mouse at such miniature size. It can easily manage those inputs required by internet TV watching as well as web surfing through the Google/Android TV /player/ set top box. Beside that.
Beside that.The iPazzPort fly/air mouse Keyboard can act as the standard USB keyboard wireless extension. Like normal standard USB keyboard, the iPazzPort fly/air mouse Keyboard supports European characters input (definitely not only European character sets, it can accept any input character sets like Simplify Chinese etc.).
- wireless handheld style keyboard
- Ultra sensitive 3 axial Gyro-sensor , Use as point and click no mouse is required for simple portable operation.it is convenience to operate in horizontal and vertical mode for game and typing.
- Multi-language supporting
- Special keys for supporting Google TV set top box
- Plug and play: no need to install software.
- Freedom pairing
- Mini USB dongle, inside case.It is convenient for carring
- Windows Multimedia Control
- 2.4G : Enjoy long-range wireless control from up to 10 metre (33 feet) away
- Real QWERTY full function mini keyboard with more defined buttons.
- Full Function keys (F1 to F12) and Multi-Media Key (Play, Pause, Next, Previous, Mute, Volume Up, Volume Down).
- Build-in rechargeable Li-ion batteries: Last longer up to two weeks between charges.
- Short recharge time: Around two hours can fully charge the battery.
- Indication light: Multiple indication lights for signal, data transmission and power.
- Operating distance: 10 meters
- Model: 2.4G RF
- Battery capacity:800mA
- Transmitting power: Max +4dBm
- Working voltage: 3.3V
- Working current: <150mA
- Charge voltage: 4.2V~5.05V
- Charge current: <350mA
- Sleep current: <1mA
- Dimension: 110 X 65 X 13 mm
- Weight: 70g
- Color: black
- Android PC OS
- Mac OS
- Linux(Debian-3.1,Redhat-9.0 Ubuntu-8.10 Fedora-7.0 tested)
- Windows (all) with USB port