This extruder controller card is a temperature monitoring and PID temperature controller for 3D printers. If you have a desktop CNC machine you can easily convert your CNC to a 3D printer with this controller card. You can also handle your temperature related tasks of your 3D printer with this card without the need of a computer.
You can set both the extruder temperature and the heated bed temperature with on board trimpots. You can read digitally your set temps and sensor values from the LCD. You can directly connect your heating elements to the board. High Power MOSFETS can handle your current requirements.
- Standalone No PC Connection Required
- Based on the Arduino Diecimila
- 2×16 LCD Display
- Simple Temp Settings With Onboard Pots
- 2 High Power MOSFET Outputs (5A at 12V)
- 2 Thermistor Input
- Needs 12VDC as power source
- 2 independent PID Computation Via On-board Micro-controller
It is important to use a proper power supply according to your current needs.
Suitable Heating Element:
You can use (6R8 Ohm RESISTOR 7W 5% ) as heating element with this controller board.
- Resistance: 6.8ohm
- Resistance Tolerance: ± 5%
- Power Rating: 6W
- Voltage Rating: 350V
- Temperature Coefficient: ± 75ppm/°C
- Resistor Element Material: Wirewound
- Resistor Terminals: Axial Leaded
- Resistor Mounting: Through Hole
- External Length / Height: 18mm External Width: 6.5mm
- Operating Temperature Range: -55°C to +350°C
- Package / Case: 6 x 22
- Power Rating at 25°C: 7W
- Suitable thermistor Sensor
You can use (100kohm NTC Thermistor) with the this controller board
- Thermistor Type: NTC
- Resistance: 100kohm
- Beta Value (K): 3974K
- Operating Temperature Range: -60°C to +300°C
- Thermistor Case Style: Axial Leaded