EMW3165 is a low-power embedded Wi-Fi module integrates a wireless LAN MAC/baseband /radio, and a Cortex-M4 microcontroller STM32F411CE that runs a unique "self-hosted" Wi-Fi networking library and software application stack.
EMW3165 is also a MiCOTM platform, users can build their own embedded Wi-Fi applications based on MiCOTM library which manage all of the Wi-Fi MAC and TCP/IP stack processing.
Consists of a Cortex-M4 microcontroller and an IEEE 802.11™ b/g/n chip
- Cortex-M4 core at 100MHz
- 2M bytes on-board SPI flash and 512K bytes on-chip flash
- 128K bytes RAM
- Operation voltage:3.0V~3.6V
- 22 GPIOs
- JTAG/SWD debug interface
- 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n (single stream)
- WEP, WPA/WPA2 PSK/Enterprise
- 16.5dBm@11b，14.5dBm@11g 13.5dBm@11n
- Receiver Sensitivity: -87 dBm
- Station, Soft AP and Wi-Fi direct
- Support EasyLink
- On-board PCB antenna，IPEX connector for external antenna
- CE，FCC compliant
- Building Automation / Access Control
- Smart home appliances
- Medical/Health Care
- Industrial Automation Systems
- Point Of Sale system (POS)
- Auto electronics
We also have the built-in aerial module: EMW3165 - Cortex-M4 based WiFi SoC Module and the evaluation board: EMWE - 3165 - A Development Board on sale.
1 x EMW3165
For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly go to our forum.
If you have any technical problem, please contact sales(at)mxchip.com.