DSCope is an open source USB-based oscilloscope. It's specially designed for makers with professional specifications and an affordable price. DSCope can be used in academic, experiment, electronics maintenance, engineering task etc.
DSCope has a pocket size (101mm*74mm*16mm), which make it to be an ideal replacement to clunky traditional oscilloscope, and help you to save a big area for your working desktop.
DSCope works with your PC, MAC or even windows tablet through USB interface, which bring a big screen oscilloscope to you without any extra cost.
- Open source
- Unibody aluminum shielded case
- Auto zero skew adjustment
- upgradable Hardware
- Advanced digital trigger
- Deep sample depth
- USB interface, USB powered
- Two channels
- Signal Generator
- Analog Bandwidth: 50MHz
- Max Sample rate: 200MHz @ 1 Channel / 100MHz @ 2 Channels
- Max Sample Depth: 1M(real-time mode) / 16M(single mode)
- Coupling: AC / DC / Ground
- Input Characteristics: 1MΩ // ~15 pF
- Protected Voltage: ±100 V (DC+AC peak)
- Vertical Sensitivity: 10mV/div ~ 2V/div (x1) / 100mV/div ~ 20V/div (x10)
- Horizontal Sensitivity: 10nS/div ~ 10S/div
- Triggering Mode: Auto, Single, And, Or
- Rising/Falling Edge trigger
- Vertical precise, horizontal precise measurement
- Waveform functions auto measurement: max, min, frequency, period
- Support OS: windows, Linux, OS X
- Dimension: 101 x 74 x 16 mm
- DSCope: x 1
- USB cable: x 1
- P6100 probes: x 2
- Adjustment tool: x 1
For technical support and suggestions, please visit our forum.