The 5V DFduino Pro Mini V1.3(Arduino Pro Mini Compatible) is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328.It is a 5V DFduino running the 16MHz bootloader (select 'Arduino Duemilanove w/ 328' within the Arduino software).
It is an advance version of offical Arduino Pro Mini. The DFRduino Pro mini has 8 analog inputs compared with offical 6. The rest bits are exactly the same.
It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 8 analog inputs, an on-board resonator, a reset button, and holes for mounting pin headers. A six pin header can be connected to an FTDI cable or DFRobot breakout board to provide USB power and communication to the board.
The DFRduino Pro Mini is intended for semi-permanent installation in objects or exhibitions. The board comes without pre-mounted headers, allowing the use of various types of connectors or direct soldering of wires. The pin layout is compatible with the Arduino Mini.
We recommand that you choose one of following items to program and supply power for your Mini pro board.
Note: Compared with DFduino Pro Mini V1.2, this V1.3 reverses the pins of the programming interface.
- DC input 5V up to 8V(power supply from RAW pin)
- DC input 5v(from VCC pin)
- Bootloader: Arduino Pro/Pro Mini (5V, 16Mhz) w/ Atmega328
- 5V regulator
- Max 150mA output
- ATmega328 running at 16MHz with external resonator (0.5% tolerance)
- Low-voltage board needs no interfacing circuitry for popular 3.3V devices and modules (GPS, accelerometers, sensors, etc)
- USB connection off board
- Supports auto-reset
- Over current protected
- Reverse polarity protected
- On board Power and Status LEDs
- Size:0.7x1.3" (18x33mm)
- DFRduino Pro Mini V1.3 x1