- Seeed Studio's Description of devDuino Sensor Node V4 (ATmega 328) - Integrated temperature & humidity sensor
devDuino Sensor Node v4 is a compact Arduino-compatible microcontroller and is designed to build wireless networks based on transceiver nRF24L01+. You can easily connect other sensors or actuators to this platform, to build your remote monitoring or controlling system. Unlike the version 1,2,3 is on board built-in sensor temperature and humidity.
- Built on Arduino-compatible architecture
- Clock frequency - 16MHz (may be reduced to reduce energy consumption by up to 8MHz)
- Integrated temperature & humidity sensor HTU21D (-40 ° C +125 ° C, accuracy of ± 2 ° C, relative Humidity: 0-100%, accuracy ± 2%)
- ISP programming interface (recommended)
- Serial programming interface
- Built-in clock button
- Built-in LED green (user configurable)
- 3 GROVE-compatible connector: I2C, Analog, Digital
- Power from one element CR123A (not included)
- Dimensions 30 x 65 mm
- DevDuino Sensor Node V4 – 1 pcs.
- nRF24L01+ Module – 1 pcs.
Please visit the wiki page for more information about this product. We will be very grateful to you for helping us improve our documentation. Add more description or demo code. For technical support, please publish your question on our blog.
If you have any further question for technical support, please contact [email protected].