An upgrade of cubieboard, cubieboard A20 is coming. Compared with cubieboard, the cubieboard A20 uses an Allwinner A20 processor which has a dual core CPU and twice GPU performance. On the software side, cubieboard2 supports both android 4.2 Jelly Bean, Ubuntu 12.04 and other Linux distributions.
Since cubieboard2 and cubieboard share the same PCB, all the accessories work with cubieboard can also fit cubieboard2.
- Allwinner A20 SOC
- 96 pin extended interface
- Built-in IR receiver
- SATA supported
- Supports 2.4GHz wireless keyboard and mouse
- CPU: ARM® Cortex™-A7 Dual-Core
- GPU: ARM® Mali400MP2,Complies with OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1
- Memory: 1GB DDR3 @960M
- Video output: HDMI 1080p Output
- Network: 10/100M Ethernet
- Storage: 4GB internal NAND flash, up to 64GB on uSD slot, up to 2T on 2.5 SATA disk
- IO ports: 2 USB Host, 1 micro SD slot, 1 SATA, 1 IR
- Extended interfaces: 96 extend pin including I2C, SPI, RGB/LVDS, CSI/TS, FM-IN, ADC, CVBS, VGA, SPDIF-OUT, R-TP
- Supports systems: Running Android, Ubuntu and other Linux distributions
- Power supply：5VDC/2A power supply with 4.00mm(ext.diameter) x 1.7mm(int.diameter) barrel plug
- Main board x1
- DC to USB power cable x1
- SATA cable(data + power) x1
- Heat Sink x 1
For more product information and technical support, please contact [email protected].