Spare Li-Po rechargeable battery for the Crazyflie Nano Quadcopter.
It is a small high performance battery with high safety features. It is qualified by national standard, ensuring no fire or explosion danger even when over-charged, shorted or dropped.
- Capacity: 170 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.7 V (1 Cell)
- Discharge: 25C continuous / 50C bursts
- Charge: 3C
- Dimensions: 6.7x17x23 mm
- Weight: 5 g
- Operating Temperature: 0 ～50°C (Charging) / -20～60°C (Discharging)
- Connector: JST-ZHR-2P (Pin 1 positive)
- Using the battery under direct sunlight may cause overheating, which could result in invalidation or fire.
- Battery should be charged with proper charger, in compliance with correct operation instructions.