Add a prototyping area to your Crazyflie 2.0 and lift your electronics into the air. Just solder directly on the expansion board and plug it to the expansion port.
This product is intended to be used together with the Crazyflie 2.0 nano quadcopter and uses it's expansion board system. Please have a look at the buyers guide for more info about Crazyflie 2.0 expansion boards.
- Soldering pads support both though hole and SMD components
- Has SOT-23 footprint for 1-wire memory used for automatic detection (not mounted)
- Makes all 20 pins in the Crazyflie 2.0 expansion port available
- 40 pads for prototyping (supporting both though hole and SMD components)
- Footprint for optional 1-wire memory (not mounted)
- Mechanical specification:
- Weight: 1.5 g
- Size (BxHxW): 28x28x4mm
- 1 x Prototyping expansion board
If you have any further question for technical support, please contact support(at)bitcraze.se.