Cellular Radio module for Gadgeteer. This module provides a way to use the GSM cell phone network to receive or send data . It allows the user to achieve this via three methods: Short Message Service/Audio/GPRS. It is configured and controlled via UART using simple AT commands.
Requires socket Type K.
- Gadgeteer socket type K
- Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/8
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- Class 4(2W@850/900MHz)
- Class 1(1W @1800/1900MHz)
- AT commands :GSM 07.07&07.07
- GSM antenna present onboard
you need to download the following software to start your Gadgeteer:
- Development tool : Microsoft Visual C# Express 2010
- Micro framework: Microsoft .NET Micro Framework 4.1 SDK
- The Gadgeteer core, mainboard SDk and module driver(GHI)
You can download these tools at : http://tinyclr.com/support