Control HD44780 LCDs from the Bus Pirate with this breakout board. The Bus Pirate LCD mode uses an adapter because there aren't enough pins to control a character display. You can build it with a few chips on a bread board, or you can buy this one ready-made. Includes a short connector cable. Every sale directly supports open source development of the Bus Pirate.
- Supports the most common HD44780 1x16 connector
- Contrast adjustment
- Connection indicator LED
- Backlight connections adjustable
- Many backlights can be dimmed
- Compatible with Bus Pirate v3.x and v2go (all production versions)
- Includes connector cable (Bus Pirate and LCD NOT included)
- Uses DP6037 standard PCB footprint
- Open source (CC-0/Public Domain)
Each unit is tested before it leaves Seeed Studio
If you are looking for a compatible LCD, one is available here.