This is AT969D Digital Thermo-Control Soldering Station. A soldering station, invariably temperature-controlled, consists of an electrical power supply, control circuitry with provision for user adjustment of temperature and display, and a soldering iron or soldering head with a tip temperature sensor.The station will normally have a stand for the hot iron when not in use, and a wet sponge for cleaning. It is most commonly used for soldering electronic components.
- Input Voltage: 220V AC±10% 50Hz
- Output Voltage: 24V AC
- Power Consumption: 60W
- Temperature Range: 150~450℃
- Dormancy Temperature: 200℃
- Temperature Stability: ±1℃(Static)
- Display: High Definition LED
- Way of Adjusting Temparature: Digital Calibration
- Temperature Lock Mode: Card Lock
- Leak Resistance of Tip: ＜2Ω
- Leak Voltage of Tip: ＜2mV
- Standard Tip: 900M
- Stainless heating core, long working life.
- The heating core and the tip are separate design.It is convenient to put.
- 24V low output voltage and the stable ground impedance can protect sensitive components and keep the workers safe.
- Intelligent digital control, accurate and stable temperature control.
- LED Nixie tube display, knob control input data, show intuitional, convenient operation.
- Intelligent card temperature management,preventing the operating personnel from mistuning the temperature.
- Digital Calibration, accurate correction.
- Auto Sleep Mode.If the soldering station hasn't been operated for 20minutes, it will go to dormant state.
- Faultself-testing.If the heating core is damaged, a "-" will appear on the LED dispaly.
- 1*Soldering Iron
- 1*Iron Holder (Including Cleaning Sponge)
- 1*Instruction Manual