This is AT936B Thermo-Control Anti-static Soldering Station. A soldering station, invariably temperature-controlled, consists of an electrical power supply, control circuitry with provision for user adjustment of temperature and display, and a soldering iron or soldering head with a tip temperature sensor.The station will normally have a stand for the hot iron when not in use, and a wet sponge for cleaning. It is most commonly used for soldering electronic components.
- Input Voltage: 220V AC±10% 50Hz
- Output Voltage: 24V AC
- Power Consumption: 50W
- Temperature Range: 200~480℃
- Temperature Stability: ±5℃(Static)
- Display: Dial
- Way of Adjusting Temparature: Analog Calibration
- Temperature Lock Mode: Mechanical
- Tip Leakage Voltage: ＜0.5mV
- Leak Resistance of Tip: ＜2Ω
- Standard Tip: 900M
- The Soldering Station uses conductivity material and it designs to prevent electrostatic and clean indoor environment.
- The heating core uses import heat-resistant material and is made by the advanced technology.
- Easy handle design, suitable for long time use.
- The heating core and the tip are separate design.It is convenient to put.
- Unique temperature locking devices,preventing the operating personnel from mistuning the temperature.
- The soldering iron connects with the temperature control table by aviation joint and high temperature resistant antistatic silicone rubber (silicone) cable.
- 1*Soldering Iron(AT907)
- 1*Iron Holder (Including Cleaning Sponge)
- 1*Instruction Manual