ArduSat Power Supply Module
A fully self-contained Arduino-Uno compatible board, in CubeSat format ready to build your own satellite!
Note: battery not included due to shipping restrictions on high-power cells.
- Support for ISS-rated 2800mA/h Li-Ion 18650 cell
- Overcharge / overdischarge protection
- Remove-Before-Flight and deployment interlocks
- 2.7V-40V charge input (eg from solar array)
- USB charge input
- Smart charge manager chip
- Battery fuel gauge chip
- ATmega328P management processor
- ATmega16u2 USB communications processor (powered down in flight)
- Arduino R3 shield headers to fit your own expansion
- 5V and 3.3V switchmode power supplies up to 1A each
- Top / bottom temperature sensors (TMP102 on I2C)
- Current sensing on DC in, USB in, 5V out, and 3.3V out