The Arduino Mega 2560 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560(datasheet). It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs),16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Mega is compatible with most shields designed for the Arduino Duemilanove or Diecimila.
- Microcontroller ATmega2560
- Operating voltage 5V
- Input voltage (recommended) 7-12V
- Input voltage (limits) 6-20V
- Digital I/O pins 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
- Analog input pins 16
- DC current per I/O pin 40 mA
- DC current for 3.3V pin 50 mA
- Flash Memory 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM 8 KB
- EEPROM 4 KB
- Clock speed 16 MHz
Please visit Seeed Studio's wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.