The analog gas sensor - MQ2 is used in gas leakage detecting equipments in consumer and industry markets, this sensor is suitable for detecting LPG, i-butane, propane, methane ,alcohol, Hydrogen, smoke.It has a high sensitivity and fast response time.And the sensitivity can be adjusted by the potentiometer.
Notice:The new version of analog sensor port pin mapping has been changed as the following two features.Please check the tips for changing sensor cable pin mapping while using the I/O Expansion shield. We will continue to update. For the inconvenience caused, please understand.
- Standard assembling structure (Times-of-5mm Center distance between two 3mm mounting holes)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
- Power supply needs: 5V
- Interface type: Analog
- Wide detecting scope
- Fast response and High sensitivity
- Simple drive circuit
- Stable and long life
- Analog Gas sensor (MQ2) x1
- Acrylic Base x1