ADC Pi Plus
DISCONTINUED: This product has been discontinued, the page is available for reference and documentation.
The ADC Pi Plus is an 8 channel 17 bit analogue to digital converter designed to work with the Raspberry Pi A+, Raspberry Pi B+ and Raspberry Pi 2 Model B. The ADC Pi Plus is based on two Microchip MCP3424 A/D converters each containing 4 analogue inputs. The MCP3424 is a delta-sigma A/D converter with low noise differential inputs.
- 8 x 17-bit 0 to 5V Single Ended Inputs
- Control via the Raspberry Pi I2C port
- Stack up to 4 ADC Pi V2 boards on a single Raspberry Pi
- Jumper selectable I2C addresses
- Buffered 5V I2C port
- Based on the MCP3424 from Microchip Technologies Inc
- Single Ended full-scale range of 5.0V
- On-board 2.048V reference voltage (Accuracy ± 0.05%, Drift: 15 ppm/°C)
- On-Board Programmable Gain Amplifier (PGA): Gains of 1, 2, 4 or 8
- Programmable Data Rate Options:
- 3.75 SPS (17 bits)
- 15 SPS (15 bits)
- 60 SPS (13 bits)
- 240 SPS (11 bits)
- One-Shot or Continuous Conversion Options
The following tutorials are available for the ADC Pi and ADC Pi Plus analogue to digital converter boards.