The 9DOF Razor IMU incorporates three sensors - an ITG-3200 (triple-axis gyro), ADXL345 (triple-axis accelerometer), and HMC5883L (triple-axis magnetometer) - to give you nine degrees of inertial measurement. The outputs of all sensors are processed by an on-board ATmega328 and output over a serial interface. This enables the 9DOF Razor to be used as a very powerful control mechanism for UAVs, autonomous vehicles and image stabilization systems.
Note: This product is a collaboration with Jordi Munoz of 3d Robotics. A portion of each sales goes back to them for product support and continued development.
- 9 Degrees of Freedom on a single, flat board:
- ITG-3200 - triple-axis digital-output gyroscope
- ADXL345 - 13-bit resolution, ±16g, triple-axis accelerometer
- HMC5883L - triple-axis, digital magnetometer
- Outputs of all sensors processed by on-board ATmega328 and sent out via a serial stream
- Autorun feature and help menu integrated into the example firmware
- Output pins match up with FTDI Basic Breakout, Bluetooth Mate, XBee Explorer
- 3.5-16VDC input
- ON-OFF control switch and reset switch
- Dimensions: 1.1" x 1.6" (28 x 41mm)