The RLY-8 uses a STM32 microcontroller. It supports 2 types of power supply: Wall adapter or PoE (Power over Ethernet)(PoE) power supply. You can reduce its connection cable via PoE power supply. In addition, you can also control it via RS485 port or TCP/IP protocol. RS485 and JSON protocol has are opened on the website.
This Ethernet relays is really a neat choice for IoT projects - with 8 relays, you have plenty of scope to try on different things. Like a remote control light, a autoflowering greenhouse. With the open source protocol, you can add it in plenty of things and do with this besides, just use your imagination!
This new version Relay-8 module has support JSON now, please check network communication protocol.
- Open source communication protocol
- External power supply or PoE supply
- Two control methods: Ethernet and RS485
- PC software included
- Open RS485 communication protocol
- Open JSON communication protocol
- Industrial grade casing for extra durability
- MCU: STM32
- External power supply: 7~23V DC
- PoE power supply: 44~57V DC
- Relay Max Switching Power: 277 AC-10A/125VAC-12A
- Relay Quantity: 8
- Network configuration: DHCP/Static IP Address
- Control methods: Ethernet/RS485
- Default IP address: 192.168.1.10 (Port:2000)
- Working Temperature: -30~85℃
- Size: 145mm * 90mm * 40mm (5.7in * 3.5in * 1.6in)
- Weight: 530g
- RLY-8-POE-RS485 Relay Controller x1
- 7.5V@2A power adapter x1
- RJ45 Network cable x1