The 4D 7.0” LCD CAPE which features a 7.0” TFT LCD 800x480 resolution display,is a cape specifically designed for the Beagle Bone Black (BBB). It provides a 7.0” primary display for the BBB for direct user interaction and information display, along with the ability for additional CAPES to be attached at the same time.
The 4DCAPE-70T utilises the drivers developed for the CircuitCo LCD7 A3, however it provides a different form factor and pricing point to the LCD7.
The BBB connects directly to the back of the 4DCAPE-70T, and allows everything the CAPE requires such as power and display signals. Another CAPE can be added to the secondary connectors on the back of the module if required.
The 4D 7.0” LCD CAPE features 7 push buttons below the screen, LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN, ENTER, RESET and POWER, along with 2 LED’s to indicate Power and User Status (normally heartbeat).
Mounting of the 4DCAPE-70T is achieved with the 4x 3.5mm mounting holes present on the CAPE, enabling standard M3 or #6-32 screws to fasten the 4DCAPE-7.0 as required.
If you want to know the details about how to use the LCD with BeagleBone Black, please read the 4DCAPE-70T Datasheet.
- This product isn’t include the BeagleBone Black.
- This LCD not compatible with BeagleBone, can only works with BeagleBone Black.
- 7.0” TFT LCD CAPE for the BeagleBone Black
- Resistive Touch Display
- 7 push buttons including LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN, ENTER, RESET and POWER
- 2 LED Lights for Power and User
- 2x2 Jumper with shunts for EEPROM CAPE ID selection
- Module dimensions: 179.9 x 114.9 x 19.5mm
- Module dimensions with BeagleBone Black connected: Approx 179.9 x 114.9 x 19.5mm
- 4x 3.5mm Mounting holes
- RoHS and CE Compliant
- 5V DC Supply suitable for the BeagleBone Black, recommended 2A @ 5V.
- 1x 4DCAPE-70T Display Module
- 1x Quick Start Guide