This is a pretty monitor for RPi, which has high performance and is convenient to use. First of all, about its performance. The display part comes with a 7" TFT screen, which has a high resolution IPS with wide viewing angle.
HDMI/VGA/NTSC/PAL input sources are accepted.
How to use it? Just connect the included 5VDC adapter and video source, using buttons to adjust it to a comfortable setting. A basic stand is provided to fix it on the desk, or you can use the 4 'mounting thread' holes on the stand to attach the screen to other platforms. Also, there is a camera mount hole, which allows you to connect it to your camera to preview your pictures.
- Voltage: DC12V±10%
- Power Consumption: ≤8W
- Display Pannel: TFT LCD 7.0 inch,1152000 Pixels
- Resolution: 800 x 480(VGA)
- Up Resolution: 1920 x 1440(VGA)
- Brightness: 250 cd/㎡ (without touch screen)
- Contrast: 500:1
- Display Ratio: 16:9
- Viewing Angle: 70°/70°,50°/60°(L/R,U/D)
- Video Signal Input: 0.7-1.4Vp-p/75Ω
- VGA Signal Input: H:30-60kHz/V:60-75Hz
- Signal Input: PC(VGA),AV1,AV2,HDMI
- Size: 173(L) x 113(W) x 32(H)mm
- 1 x Power AC Adapter
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x VGA Cable
- 1 x HDMI Cable(Optional)
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 1 x Bracket
- 1 x Operation Manual