Pololu 15.5D mm metal gearmotor bracket with a 15.5D mm metal gearmotor.
Pololu 15.5D mm metal gearmotor bracket with a micro metal gearmotor (pictured with M1.6 screws, which are not included).
These light-weight brackets (about 2 g each) are specifically designed for the Pololu 35:1 and 115:1 15.5D mm metal gearmotors, as well as our 35:1 mini metal gearmotor. Each bracket features four mounting holes and six mounting slots (three along each edge) for M2 or #2-size screws, giving you a variety of mounting options. A total of four M2 screws (two for each bracket) are included for securing the motors to the brackets.
Our 3mm mounting hub works nicely with this bracket.
Mechanical drawing for the Pololu 15.5D mm metal gearmotor bracket. Units are mm over [inches].
This drawing is also available as a downloadable PDF (76k pdf).
Note: As of February 27, 2014, the thickness of these brackets has increased from 1 mm to 1.5 mm.
- Pololu 15.5D mm Metal Gearmotor Bracket mechanical drawing (76k pdf)
- These dimensions apply to all brackets sold after February 27, 2014. The only change is the thickness of the bracket, which went from 1 mm to 1.5 mm.
- 3D model of Pololu 15.5D mm Metal Gearmotor Bracket (1MB step)
- Pololu 15.5D mm Metal Gearmotor Bracket mechanical drawing (older, thinner version) (76k pdf)
- These dimensions apply to all brackets sold before February 27, 2014; brackets sold after this date are 0.5 mm thicker.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.