PiShow 2.8" Resistive Touch Display
This is a Raspberry Pi Display specially designed for Model B+ and Raspberry Pi 2 Model B. It features 2.8’’ TFT LCD and resistive touch panel, 65K colors and 320x240 pixel resolution. The display integrate touch driver xx2046, communicating with Raspberry Pi through High Speed 48MHz SPI connection. With the touch panel, you could play the Raspberry Pi without the need for a mouse.
It’s very easy to setup, without the need for a cable or extra power supply, it can be directly attached onto the Raspberry Pi. We have packaged a system kernel with the LCD driver for you, you can upload to many OS for Raspberry pi such as Raspbian Debian fedora.ubunbu
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi B+,A+ and Pi 2 Model B
- Supports all Operating system on Raspberry Pi
- 65K colors and 320x240 Pixel Resolution
- Powered directly off Raspberry Pi
- Display full GUI output / primary output
- High Speed 48MHz SPI connection
- up 30 Frames per second
- Integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel and XPT2046 Driver
- UART debug pin out for USB to TTL debug
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 2.8’’ Touchscreen Display
- 1x Resistive Touch Pen
- 2x UART Debug pin
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.