pcDuino is a high performance, cost effective mini PC platform that runs PC like OS such as Ubuntu and Android ICS. It outputs its screen to HDMI enabled TV or monitor via the built in HDMI interface. It is specially targeted for the fast growing demands from the open source community, that is, a platform could runs full blown PC like OS with easy to use tool chain and compatible with the popular Arduino ecosystem such as Arduino Shields and open source projects etc.
- CPU: 1GHz ARM Cortex A8
- GPU: OpenGL ES2.0, OpenVG 1.1 Mali 400 core
- DRAM: 1GB
- Onboard Storage: 2GB Flash, SD card slot for up to 32GB
- Video Output: HDMI
- OS: Linux + Android
- Extension Interface: 2.54 mm Headers compatible with Arduino
- Network interface: RJ45 and USB WiFi Dongle
- Power 5V, 700mA
- Overall Size 125mm X 52mm
1. OS Ubuntu
- 12.04 Android ICS 4.0
- Language English
- All the arduino shield pins are accessible with the provided API
- It consists of API to access the following interfaces: UART, ADC, PWM, GPIO, I2C, SPI
3. Programming language support
- C, C++ with GNU tool chain
- Java with standard Android SDK
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.