PoE (Power over Ethernet) is a technology that allows electrical power to safely pass along the same Ethernet cable with data. Using one cable, you can hookup Ethernet and power in one simple step.
This product comes in a pair. Each has a female RJ45 on one side, and on the other side is a male RJ45 and a splitter jack or an injector plug.
- Based on the current Category 5 cable standard published by IEEE, it uses 4&5(+) and 7&8(-) as power pins, while 1&2 and 3&6 are data pins.
- Size of the splitter jack and the injector pug: 5.5mm x 2.1mm
- Length: 19cm
- Network type: 10BASE-T, 100BASE-T
- Operating temperature: -40°C - 60°C
- Operating voltage: 3 – 57v
- Ethernet based monitoring systems
- Ethernet based IoT networks
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.