Panel Mount USB Cable - A Male to A Female
This handy USB extension cable will make it easy for you to enclose a device that has a A type (USB host) port. We think this would be most handy when putting a Beagle Bone, Raspberry Pi or Mintyboost into a box.
The jack half has two mounting 'ears' with 4-40 screws installed, 30mm apart. The ears are flexible so the holes don't have to drilled very precisely. Can be used with box walls up to 0.25" wide. The screws can be put on from the back for 'reverse' mounting if the box thickness is a problem. Entire unit is 13.4" long from tip to tip (with 10.2" cabling between USB connectors).
- Panel mount USB type A socket with USB type A plug at cable end
- 28 AWG data, 24 AWG power wires
- Shielded with wire braid
As of May 9th, 2014 the dimensions are:
- 13.4" / 340mm long from tip to tip
- 10.2" / 259 mm cable length between USB connectors
- Two 10mm 4-40 mounting screws, 30mm apart
- Weight: 27g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.