What is CT sensors
Current transformers (CTs) are sensors that are used for measuring alternating current. They are particularly useful for measuring whole building electricity consumption (or generation for that matter).
The split core type such as the CT in the picture above, is particularly suitable for DIY use it can be clipped straight on to either the live or neutral wire coming into the building without having to do any high voltage electrical work.
- Suitable for the current measuring
- Monitoring and protection of AC motor
- Lighting equipment
- Air compressor
- Input Current: 0~20A AC
- Output Mode: 0~1V
- Non-linearity: ±3%
- Build-in sampling resistance（RL): 93Ω
- Resistance Grade: Grade B
- Work Temperature: -25°C ~ ﹢70°C
- Dielectric Strength(between shell and output): 1000V AC/1min 5mA
- Leading Wire in Length: 1m
- Open Size: 13mm x 13mm
- Fire resistance property: in accordance with UL94-VO
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.