Netduino Go is a plug-and-play Netduino with support for more GPIOS, serial ports, analog inputs, and PWMs. Netduino Go has four times the speed (168MHz), six times the code space (384KB), and twice the available RAM (100KB+) of Netduino Plus.
Some of you aren't yet comfortable picking up a soldering iron, or you don't want to spend your time calculating resistor band colors. With Netduino Go, we've virtualized all the peripherals. All you have to do is pick what you need and plug it in. Besides, each module has a small microchip which works together with the mainboard, easy to use.
- 8 gobus ports, compatible with gobus modules
- STMicro 32-bit microcontroller
- Speed: 168MHz, Cortex-M4
- Code Storage: 384 KB
- RAM: 100+ KB
- Power led : white
- Gobus port leds : 8 blue
- Input : micro USB powered
- Output : 5VDC and 3.3VDC switched
- Max current: 300mA @ 5.0VDC(up to 500mA @ 3.3VDC)
- Operating Temperature : 0 - 70 °C (32 - 158 °F)
- RoHS compliant
- Netduino Go
- Gobus shield base
- Gobus potentiometer
- Gobus rgb led
- Gobus button
- Four gobus cables: two 5cm, two 10cm
- Eight sticky feet
- 3 ft micro usb cable
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.