The Texas Instruments MSP430 family of ultralow-power microcontrollers consist of several devices featuring different sets of peripherals targeted for various applications. The architecture, combined with five low power modes is optimized to achieve extended battery life in portable measurement applications. The device features a powerful 16-bit RISC CPU, 16-bit registers, and constant generators that attribute to maximum code efficiency. The digitally controlled oscillator (DCO) allows wake-up from low-power modes to active mode in less than 6μs.
The MSP430x11x2 and MSP430x12x2 series are ultralow-power mixed signal microcontrollers with a built-in 16-bit timer, 10-bit A/D converter with integrated reference and data transfer controller (DTC) and fourteen or twenty-two I/O pins. In addition, the MSP430x12x2 series microcontrollers have built-in communication capability using asynchronous (UART) and synchronous (SPI) protocols.
Digital signal processing with the 16-bit RISC performance enables effective system solutions such as glass breakage detection with signal analysis (including wave digital filter algorithm). Another area of application is in stand-alone RF sensors.
Note: These are production stock that we no longer use in any assembly so we’ve decided to sell them here. Once we run out of stock, these are gone for good, so get ‘em while you can!
- Low Supply Voltage Range 1.8 V to 3.6 V
- Ultralow-Power Consumption:
- 16-Bit RISC Architecture, 125 ns Instruction Cycle Time
- 16-Bit Timer_A With Three Capture/Compare Registers
- 10-Bit, 200-ksps A/D Converter With Internal Reference, Sample-and-Hold, Autoscan, and Data Transfer Controller
- Serial Communication Interface (USART0) with Software-Selectable Asynchronous UART or Synchronous SPI
- Serial Onboard Programming
- 8KB + 256B Flash Memory
- 256B RAM
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.