The mbed Microcontrollers are a series of ARM microcontroller development boards designed for rapid prototyping.
- Find out more about all mbed Microcontrollers
The mbed NXP LPC11U24 Microcontroller in particular is designed for prototyping low cost USB devices, battery powered applications and 32-bit ARM® Cortex™-M0 based designs. It is packaged as a small DIP form-factor for prototyping with through-hole PCBs, stripboard and breadboard, and includes a built-in USB FLASH programmer.
The mbed Microcontrollers provide experienced embedded developers a powerful and productive platform for building proof-of-concepts. For developers new to 32-bit microcontrollers, mbed provides an accessible prototyping solution to get projects built with the backing of libraries, resources and support shared in the mbed community.
NXP LPC11U24 MCU
- Low power ARM® Cortex™-M0 Core
- 48MHz, 8KB RAM, 32KB FLASH
- USB Device, 2xSPI, I2C , UART, 6xADC, GPIO
- 40-pin 0.1" pitch DIP package, 54x26mm
- 5V USB, 4.5-9V supply or 2.4-3.3V battery
- Built-in USB drag 'n' drop FLASH programmer
mbed.org Developer Website
- Lightweight Online Compiler
- High level C/C++ SDK
- Cookbook of published libraries and projects
Tools and Software
The mbed Microcontrollers are all supported by the mbed.org developer website, including a lightweight Online Compiler for instant access to your working environment on Windows, Linux or Mac OS X.
- Find out more about the mbed Online Compiler
Also included is a C/C++ SDK for productive high-level programming of peripherals. Combined with the wealth of libraries and code examples being published by the mbed community, the platform provides a productive environment for getting things done.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.