Logic 4 - USB Logic Analyzer
This is the Logic 4, a powerful logic analyzer in a very small anodized aluminum package from Saleae Logic. We absolutely love the simplistic, sleek design with light-weight software and a high-quality finish. Who needs 50+ connections when you’re troubleshooting I2C? With USB connectivity, you can analyze up to 4 digital waveforms (with one input able to analyze both analog and digital waveforms) and timing information on your I2C, SPI, serial, and digital IO lines with ease. This little analyzer is great for those reverse engineering projects as well. Works with signals 2.5V to 5V!
The Logic 4 includes everything you need in a compact carrying case. The test leads are disconnectable from the Logic unit, which makes it easy to remove the expensive portion of Logic from a board when you’ve got lots of hooks in place.
Dimensions: 1.66" x 1.66" x .39" ( 42 x 42 x 10 mm)
- 1x Logic 4
- 1x USB A to mini-B Cable
- 1x Ultra-Flexible Test Lead Set
- 8x Micro Hook Clips
- 1x Custom Carrying Case
- One Multi-Use Input - Analog/Digital/Both
- Three Digital-Only Inputs
- Digital Sample Rate: 12 MS/s (Max)
- Analog Sample Rate: 6 MS/s (Max)
- Fastest Digital Signal: 3 MHz
- Supported Logic Levels (Digital): 2.5V-5.5V
- Input Voltage Range (Analog): 0V-5V
- Bandwidth (Analog): 600 kHz
- Number of bits (Analog): 8 bits
- Works with RS-232, 422/3 Directly
- USB 2.0
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.