Iteadmaple is a microcontroller board based on Leaf Maple. The Iteadmaple can achieve the maximum 72 MHz, it has 39 digital input/output pins, 16 analog inputs, native full speed USB, 3 USARTs (hardware serial ports), integrated SPI/I2C support, with power jack, and reset button. Iteadmaple is programmable over USB via a provided DFU bootloader, no extra hardware required! Users can also program the onboard program flash via external X-link/X-linkEx JTAG interface. Iteadmaple offers security support for read/write protected addresses, as well as User and Handler processor modes.Iteadmaple can be powered by USB or external power supply.
- 72MHz ARM Cortex M3 core
- 20KB SRAM and 128KB Flash
- 64 channel nested vector interrupt handle
- 7 channels of Direct Memory Access(DMA)
- Wide range external input from and USB supply adaptive
- X-link/X-linkEx full compatible
- Pins map full compatible for Arduino shield
Please visit Itead's wiki page for more info about this product.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.